Image Map

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bubble Therapy




I'm having some trouble with Blogger at the moment so hopefully it'll all be figured out soon and I can get some posts up. I have so many to share! This one was in drafts so it was good to go! It's almost Mothers Day again (in Australia), and so I have started making a few cards for the mothers and grandmothers in my life. This card was featured in last month's issue of Australian Carmaking, Stamping and Papercraft. The floral paper (which looks a bit like old style wallpaper don't you think?), is from Crate Paper's On Trend collection. I paper pieced it for the bath and used stamps from The Cat's Pajamas and Verve for the sentiments.

Stamps: Bubble Therapy (The cat's Pajamas), Happy Thoughts (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Crum cake marker
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: On Trend (Crate Paper)
Accessories: Verve Scalloped Trim Trio border, Fancy Pants Blue button, Spotlight black buttons and lace, Stampin Up linen thread, sewing machine, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment