Image Map

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day....and a birthday card


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers. This is my first mothers day with two children. My daughter was born in July last year, after a real battle to get her. She is a blessing. Her and my 4 year old son are such a gift and I love them both so much. They are such great kids, and so much fun to be around. I absolutely love being a mum and spending every day with them. It is my true calling in life. I was very spoiled today, and I hope you all were too!
I know I should be posting a mothers day card today, but I have a birthday card instead. This is using some Papertrey Ink products, and was very simple and quick to create. I stamped the flowers in Crisp Canteloupe ink them dabbed them in melon Mambo ink as well to create a two tone effect. I then stamped the flower borders in Melon Mambo ink. I used the birthday die, a Kaisercraft background stamp, and some sequins to finish it off. Later, after the photo, I added a vellum butterfly using a Martha Stewart punch to the top right of the card under those sequins.

Stamps: Garden Grace (Papertrey Ink), Tiny Dot (Kaisercraft)
Ink: Melon mambo, Crisp Canteloupe, Wild Wasabi, Mellow Moss (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, melon Mambo (Stampin Up)
Papers:   -
Accessories: Sequins (Spotlight), Garden Grace die 7 Text Block - Birthday die (Papertrey Ink), edge distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment