Image Map

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy 40th


I have a sweet card and pillow box for you today. I made these for a feature in Australian cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft showcasing Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur stamp set and dies. In this case I used only the die to create these layered flowers. The pillow box is from my local variety store and I dressed it up with a white doily at the top. On the card I used the MFT modern morroco background die and left all the pieces in. And I embossed the white bursts you can see either side of the sentiment.

Stamps: Verve - Sweet Treats, Simon Says Stamp - Cupcake Party
Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin Up - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Papers: My Mind's Eye - Remarkable, Stampin Up - Glimmer paper
Accessories: Heartfelt Creations - Sun Kissed Fleur die, Spellbinders circle, scallop circle and antique Frame & Accents dies, Stampin Up - White embossing powder, heat gun, MFT Modern Morroco background die, Doilies, Spotlight buttons and satin ribbon, Thickers chipboard numbers, Hemptique twine, Papertrey Ink burlap

No comments:

Post a Comment