Image Map

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy New Baby


I just love making baby cards. And this has got to be one of my favourites! The elephant stamp is from Hero Arts and I stamped it on some Teresa Collins paper 3 times (onece for the elephant, and two times for the ear and heart). I prefer to use aqua or like a pistachio green for my baby boy cards. I've tried baby blues and other colours but I find aqua works best for me. The gorgeous wreath behind the elephant is embossed in white embossing powder, and I did a zig zag stitch on the top and bottom of the white cardstock.

Stamps: New Baby (Hero Arts), Rustic Wreath (Papertrey Ink), Verve (To The Moon)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper white, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: Save The date (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: White embossing powder, heat gun, white ribbon, white twine, tag die aqua button and clear buttons - Stampin Up, Hemptique twine, Kaisercraft pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment