Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Define Good




 
I love fun Christmas cards that have sentiments that are a little out of the ordinary. This Define Good sentiment is just perfect and sure to make the recipient smile. I always try to over colour things like presents, so for these ones I knew I would do them all green. I only used two copic markers for them. I coloured the bunny with copics too, and added some dazzling diamonds to hit Santa hat. I don't normally buy websters pages paper, but this christmas collection was too good to pass up. And the quality of the papers is excellent. The stars are the perfect Christmas backdrop :) Oh, and behind the bunny is a rectangle of dazzling diamonds glimmer paper. This photo does not look as good as the real thing!
 
 
Stamps: Define Good (The cat's Pajamas)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Green (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It, Vellum (Stampin Up)
Papers: It's Christmas (Websters Pages), Dazzling diamonds glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Spotlight lace, Fancy pants button, The Cat's Pajamas twine, Stampin Up chevron ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment