Image Map

Monday, March 16, 2015

Celebrate

 
Hi there! Here is a card I made a while ago, with a technique I'm not sure where I saw, but it popped up in my mind for this card. I stamped the flowers in black ink randomly on white cardstock. Then I turned the stamp over on the acrylic block so that the smooth side would receive the ink. I then inked them up and stamped over the co-ordinating flowers so it had a solid colour over the top the same shape. It's a pretty unique idea, and makes it super easy to create some fun and bright cards.
 
 
Stamps: Doodle Flowers – Janes Doodles.  Birthday Greetings – My Favourite Things
Ink: Tuxedo Black (momento). Sqeezed Lemonade, Peeled paint, Picked raspberry, Dried Marigold (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo (Stampin Up)
Papers: Silver Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up white thread and button, WRMK hole punch
 





No comments:

Post a Comment