Image Map

Friday, February 19, 2016

Springs In!


Hi there! I'm sharing today a card I made with the gorgeous digi Celebrate Joyfully. I coloured her with copic markers. I am no copic expert. I have never done any classes or watched videos, I just colour how I please, and on this one I coloured her face with different colours than I'm used to, and I love how much better it turned out. Funny that! I guess I'm just saying that for all you copic novices or those wanting to try copics, give it a go! And experiment! I have to say that Tiddly Inks images are BY FAR the best to colour.
Anyhoo, on my card I used papers from Kaisercraft's All That Glitters for the background. I watercoloured a piece of Tim Holtz paper and distressed the edges to lay on top of that. And I am a little obsessed with feathers at the moment. I'm not sure why! I picked some up at my local craft store for my kids to use and ended up using one myself! I think it's a perfectly sweet addition don't you think!
xx

3 comments:

  1. You're right, the feather is sweet. And so is the card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Michelle.
    I agree, Tiddly Inks Stamps are great to colour. So inspiring
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle I love, love this little beauty and the colours you have used to colour her, the papers and design are top notch, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete