Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Birthday Surprise Set


So I really needed a mental break from the Christmas cards so decided to tackle the Mojo Monday 266 sketch (the top card), albeit, a little late! I do love a sketch with lots of layers :) And I couldn't stop at one card. I loved the colours and papers I used so I decided to make a set of 3. I used two stamp sets - Verve's Birthday Surprise, and My Mind's Eye's Blubell (from The Sweetest Thing collection). I think they match perfectly! Papers are My Mind's Eye also.

Stamps: Birthday Surprise (Verve), The Sweetest Thing Bluebell (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Papers: Indie Chic Ginger (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flowers, Spotlight lace, We Are Memory Keepers twine, Stampin Up buttons, Bag O Buttons buttons, Spellbinders label die, Sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. These are all just fabulous! Love what you've done with this set.

    ReplyDelete