Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Blessings

With all the green Christmas trees I've been doing, I decided to go neutral on this one. I inked it with Old Paper ink and added some dazzling diamonds. I used the gorgeous Handmade Holiday papers from Simple Stories, and Verve's Christmas Blessings stamp. I found it really hard to sew around the oval (much more difficult than circles!), if anyone has any tricks, let me know!

Stamps: Christmas Blessings, Winter Tree (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories)
Accessories: Spotlight lace, Stampin Up button, Hemptique twine, Verve pennant trim die, MFT Stacking stars die, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds, Spellbinders oval and petite scallop oval, sewing machine 

1 comment: