Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Viva La Verve November Week 3

 
 
I love sketches and inspiration photo's that challenge my creativity. I always struggle with these panel sketches, but I do love how I get to use up a few patterened paper scraps :) The only variation I made to the sketch was the lace and sentiment tag. I just loved the beautiful orange and purlples in the inspiration photo and it reminded me of the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic collection. I used the Saffron paper pad and have all but used every single piece in it now! I absolutely adore it! The flower image is from Flourishes Mix n Mugs stamp set, and I only outlined the flowers with orange and razzleberry ink and a blender pen.

Stamps: Mix n Mugs (Flourishes)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry (Stampin Up)
Papers: Indie Chic - Saffron (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: We Are Memory Keepers twine, Stampin Up buttons, Spotlight lace, Spellbinders oval

No comments:

Post a Comment