Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Viva La Verve - I'm Back!

 


Okay, so I'm sorry to be posting another Christmas card with this hedgehog on it!!! I hope you're not sick of them! I coloured a whole heap a while back, and can't help but use them :) Anyway, this card is for the Viva La Verve November Week 1 sketch. I havn't done a Viva La Verve sketch in so long :( I'm so excited to be back doing the Verve challenges! I'm a layers kinda girl, so I couldn't help but layer the orignal sketch up a bit ;) I used papers from Carta Bella's So This Is Christmas collection, as well as some gitter paper from Stampin Up for a bit of sparkle :) The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Verve's Holiday Greetings stamp set. Check back soon to see a set of cards I made with this awesome set featured in Volume 19 #12 of Australian Cardmaking Stamping & papercraft magazine!

Stamps: Holiday Greetings (Verve), Santas Hat (Penny Black)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Vellum, Glitter paper (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: So This Is Christmas (Carta Bella)
Accessories: We Are Memory Keepers twine, Spotlight lace and buttons, Fancy Pants large brown button, Spellbinders scallop rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment