Image Map

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Simply Wonderful


I've got a little bit of a vellum obsessions at the moment. And one of my favourite ways to use it is to emboss on it with white embossing powder. In this case I used the My Favourite Things Polka Dot Greetings stamp set and embossed the dot frame. I cut around it and added the sentiment using dimensionals. I added another strip of vellum just under the floral paper. For a bit of sparkle I added a circle and butterfly in glimmer paper. And to finish it off I added a bit of shabby stitching  down the bottom.

Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whipser White, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Papers: On Trend (Crate Paper), Glimmer Paper (Stampin Up), Vellum
Accessories: Spotlight buttons, MFT Faux Crochet Border die, White embossing powder, Stampin Up circle punch and Butterfly punch, Kaisercraft pearls, edge distressor, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment