Image Map

Saturday, January 4, 2014

When one door closes...


Here's the second card I made with the Going Places stamp set from Taylored Expressions. I just love this sentiment. It's so positive and a great idea to put on a card for someone who's maybe lost their job or had a failed relationship. So many possibilities! Because I thought it was a cheery sentiment I thought I would make the card in cutesy colours. These papers are from Teresa Collins' He Said She Said collection. I stamped the door in Crumb Cake ink on white cardstock and layered it on a white circle and Crumb Cake cardstock. I die cut the clouds with the Enjoy the Journey die and added some dazzling diamonds to the edges.

Stamps: Going Places (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake (Stampin up)
cardstock: Whisper White, Crum Cake (Stampin up)
Papers: He Said She Said (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Prima Flower, Taylored Expressions Enjoy the Journey Die, Crumb Cake marker pen, Spotlight lace, Stampin Up buttons, Hemptique twine, dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment