Image Map

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh Carp

 

This is the first belated birthday card I've ever made! I'm always on time sending mine out and have never needed a one, but Taylored Expressions have the cutest belated birthday stamps I couldn't resist buying a few. My dad loves to fish and I know I'll use just the image on one of his future birthday cards, but I thought I'd make this card a bit neutral so it can be used for a male of female. Or is it to feminine? Regardless, I coloured the fishies with copic markers and the papers are from Teresa Collins' Family Stories collection - love them!

Stamps: Oh Carp (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up), Copic X-press It
Papers: Family Stories (Teresa Collins), Glimmer Paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Fancy Pants buttons, Jillibean Soup twine

No comments:

Post a Comment