Image Map

Sunday, February 23, 2014

With Sympathy



I just received my first order from Papertrey Ink! I am a long admirer of their stamps and especially the work of their amazing design team and I don't know why it's taken me this long to put an order in! But anyway, this is my first card with my new stuff! I love this Feather Finery stamp set. The sayings are so uplifting, and although not sympathy sentiments, I thought the feathers were just perfect for that. And I'm a little obsessed with background dies. Who isn't at the moment!

Stamps: Feather Finery, Boutique Borders - Sympathy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Calypso Coral, Crisp Canteloupe (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, basic Black (Stampin Up)
Papers: -
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Chevron cover plate, Spotlight sequins and buttons, Whimsey Farm twine 

No comments:

Post a Comment