Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2014

On Your Christening


When my friend asked me to make her a Christening card that was pink and cute, I struggled to come up with anything good with my cross stamps. So I bought this gorgeous digital stamp from Di's Digi Stamps. I coloured it with Copic markers, and added some dazzling diamonds to the window pane. The sweet papers are from Fancy Pant's Be Loved collection, which I almost didn't buy but I'm so glad I did! The stitched rectangle is from the Papertrey Ink Shakers & Sprinkles kit. I had it left over from a shaker card and it fit perfectly into this card. I didn't have quite the right sentiment to match this card, so I just typed Ön Your Christening" in a word doc and printed it out.

Stamps: Christening Day Girl (Di's Digi Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate & Vellum (Stampin Up, Copic X-Press It
Papers: Be Loved (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Stampin Up grey button, Scallop border punch, Dazzling diamonds, Chevron ribbon & white twine, Spotlight white button, Packaging Direct doily, Papertrey Ink stitched rectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment