Image Map

Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

 
Father's Day is approaching and I have a had a few requests to make fishing cards. My dad is a keen fisherman too so I might just have to use one of these for him too!
I used the What A Catch stamp set from Flourishes to create both cards. This first one features the fishing hat which I coloured in with copic markers and hand cut out. I used papers from My Mind's Eye's Milo collection. I don't often like the look of yellow on cards, but this  yellow is the perfect tone and looks great with the kraft cardstock.

 

 
For the second card I kept with the kraft colour theme but used orange with it for a brighter look. I coloured the fish with copic markers, and added a bit of sparkle with the "happy" die cut in silver glimmer paper.
 

Stamps: What A Catch (Flourishes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Night Of Navy (Stampin Up), Corrugated Kraft (Fancy Pants), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Milo (My Mind's Eye), Izzy (My Mind's Eye), Silver glimmer paper and vellum (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle die, Stampin Up buttons, Crumb Cake marker pen and linen thread, Simon Says Stamp "happy" die, Lawn fawn tag die, My Mind's Eye button, edge distressor.

No comments:

Post a Comment