Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Reindeer


When I had a request for a cute reindeer card, I found I had none in my stamp stash, so I bought this digi from Whimsie Doodles. I still love clear stamps, but I am definitely a digital stamp convert this year! I coloured this reindeer in with copic markers and hand cut it out. I added a little bit of dazzling diamonds to his nose. I hand cut a hill behind him in glitter paper, and used the Simon Says Stamp falling snow stencil with white embossing paste to create the snow.

Stamps: Little Reindeer (Whimsey Doodles digital), Keep It Simple Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It. Whisper White, Real red, Basic Black, Vellum (Stampin Up)
Papers: Fresh Prints (Stampin Up)
Accessories: My Mind's Eye buttons, Whimsey Farm twine, My Favourite Things stitched rectabgle die

No comments:

Post a Comment