Image Map

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hello Sweet Girl


Here is a card I made for the current edition of Australian Cardmaking Stamping & papercraft magazine. It is for their feature on watercolouring and mine shows a watercoloured scenery. I think baby cards are my favourites to make :) This stamp set from Lawn Fawn caught my eye for these two particular bunnies. I just thought it was adorable to have them facing each other with the mummy one looking down on her little one. This would be a great mothers day card too, and you could add more bunnies as well! I used Tim Holtz inks for this background, and copic markers for the bunnies.
I think this will be my last post before Christmas, so I hope you all have a wonderful one, filled with lots of love, smiles and happy memories x

Stamps: hello Baby (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn (Tim Holtz). Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate (Stampin Up)
Papers: Mildred (My Mind's Eye), Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper (Stampin Up), Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz)
Accessories: Stampin Up scallop edge punch, chevron ribbon & buttons. The Cat's Pajamas twine & Heart Trio die. Doily, Spellbinders circle die

 

No comments:

Post a Comment