Image Map

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Conductor


I have a few friends who have son's who love trains so I know I will need this card for one of their birthdays soon. I didn't quite have the right copic colours to match the papers I used but I think it still looks adorable. The image is from Tiddly Inks and I loved how it turned out. I am doing the online card class for copic markers with Kristina, Jennifer & Sandy soon so I'm hoping to improve my copic colouring. Still so much to learn! I left the top right of the card bare as I will put the age of the boy I give it to on there later when I decide who's going to get it! It will most likely be in silver glimmer paper as I almost always do.

Stamps: The Conductor (Tiddly Inks - digital)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Milo (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Spotlight button, Stampin Up chevron ribbon, edge distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment