Image Map

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hope You Reel In A Wonderful Day


Here is the second card for my feature in Australian Papercraft Essentials this month. I used Fishing Birdbrain from From The Heart Stamps. I printed the image onto a rough watercolour cardstock. I coloured the bird in with prismacolour pencils. I wanted the texture to look rough so only coloured lightly. In keeping these cards simple I used some gold spray for the background and some burlap for tbehind the image. In yellow this could be a great card for a male or female don't you think!

Stamps: From The Heart - Fishing Birdbrain
Ink:  -
Colouring tools: Prismacolour pencils
Cardstock: Copic - X-Press It. Stampin Up - Crumb Cake. Papertrey Ink - Lemon Tart
Accessories: Papertrey Ink - Burlap, Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die, tailored Expressions polaroid die, Heidi Swapp gold colorshine spray

No comments:

Post a Comment