Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Christmas Card Of The Year


Hi there! What a crazy last two weeks. Leading up to Christmas there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! My cards have been pretty low on the priority list unfortunately :( But I have managed to rush the 4 Viva La Verve sketches in the last couple of days. I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a start on my Christmas cards. This is for week 1. I used the My Minds Eye Christmas collection. Probably my favorite Christmas line ever! I just love the non-traditional colours!

Supplies

Stamps: Merry Christmas (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Kraft and Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Papers: My Minds Eye
Ink: Momento Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Accessories: Jillibean Soup Twine






No comments:

Post a Comment