Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thinking About You


I just wanted to have a break from Christmas cards with this week 4 Viva La Verve sketch. I had this girl stamped and hadn't used her on a card previously and I thought she'd be a perfect match for these papers - yep, you guessed it, they're My Minds Eye! I only lightly watercoloured the image with Stampin Up ink pads and a blender pen. But I used a copic marker on her face. 

Supplies

Stamps: Betsy Bluebell (Penny Black)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Very Vanilla & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Blush (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Ranger liquid pearls, doilie (local packaging warehouse), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Crum Cake seam binding ribbon (Stampin up)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment