Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

White Christmas



These two cards are probably my favourite Christmas cards I've ever made. I've had the stamp set with that santa face on it for ages, but have never found a good way to use it. I think this is perfect. I liked the card so much I had to try it again with the tree stamp! Didn't go overboard with the liquid pearls this time ;) This is also for Viva La Verve Week 3 sketch. Thanks for looking!

Supplies

Stamps: Snow Swirled (Stampin Up), Holiday Sentiments (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Papers: Figgy Pudding (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Doilie (local packaging warehouse), Whisper White taffeta ribbon (Stampin Up), Spellbinders circle, Stampin up oval punches, Ranger liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment