Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Ballerina's

 
This is my first attempt at colouring a LaLa Land stamp. My sister owns a ballet school so this had to be the first one I bought! I love how these turned out! The one on the left is slightly different. I made the brunette one first but felt it needed a bit more, so I did the blonde one and added the damask stamp behind it. I think I like it better like that. I also wanted to not use any patterened papers because I think I'll be making a lot of these in the future!

Stamps: Marci Ballerina, Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: N/A
Accessories: Ranger liquid pearls, Stampin Up oval punches, Spellbinders oval, doilie (my stash), Martha Stewart butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment