Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love is Like a Butterfly

Hi there! When I saw this sketch (Mojo Monday 223), I knew I wanted to use the little butterfly on the Butterflys and Blossoms stamp set from Flourishes in the small circle. I coloured several in before I settled on using this pink/purple one. Just so happened that the best colour to match it was Pale Plum from Stampin Up (now retired). The only papers I could get to match it were Eva from Basic Grey - soooo old and long retired! But after that was decided, the card came together very easily. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Butterflys and Blossoms (Flourishes)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Pale Plum, Basic Black and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Papers: Eva (basic Grey)
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearl flourish, Ranger liquid pearls, Spellbinders Labels One, Stampin Up heart punch

No comments:

Post a Comment