Image Map

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CAS Birthday



Hi there! This card is for Viva La Verve week 4. They've decided to do more CAS sketches (clean & simple), and I must say, 2 years ago, this would've been my forte, but now, I'm definitly a layers girl!!!! I found the flower in my stash and decided I'd branch out and try some colours I don't use often, but I really don't think this combo works! I actually found this card quite difficult, but I'm looking forward to the challenge of the CAS sketches each month!

Stamps: Yummy Treats (Hero Arts)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Very vanilla and Kiwi Kiss (Stampin Up)
Papers:
Accessories: Prima flower, cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha stewart butterfly punch, EK Success border punch, Ranger liquid pearls

1 comment:

  1. I was browsing through scs. And saw this simply pretty card. You did an awesome job. I love all your creative ideas! TFS

    ReplyDelete