Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Wish

This is for Viva La Verve Week 4. It's a CAS sketch - which I always struggle with. I started with the flower and used the colours in that to find the papers and cardstock to match. I don't have a lot of sentiments that are large so I had to use what I had, and cover the rest of the square with the birdcage, flower and bird! I sponged the edges of the yellow paper, square, and the birdcage with old paper ink.

Stamps: Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up), Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Papers: Kaisercraft (unknown collection)
Accessories: Photo Continental birdcage and bird, Prima flower, Stampin Up twine, Spellbinders square, paper piercer, close to cocoa marker, lace (Spotlight - store)

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! The colors are wonderful!

    My Blog: http://northernmainescrappygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete