Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

"U" Set

I was going through my paper stash and came accross a collection I haven't used before - It's The Little Things from Fancy Pants Designs. Yep, it came out a while ago, but it takes me a while to get to things! So I made the bottom thank you card first. I just love the pattern on the "U." When I was taking everything off the card to apply the adhesive, I was left with something similar to the top right card, so I thought I would add some twine and buttons and make a set! And so came the third card. So happy with how they turned out.

Stamps: You and I (verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Kraft and Naturals Ivory (Stampin Up)
Papers: It's the Little Things (Fancy pants Designs)
Accessories: Prima flowers, buttons (unknown), Stampin Up twine, Verve die

No comments:

Post a Comment