Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2012

You're Amazing

I didn't plan on this card turning out like this, but I actually like it better than the original idea! Funny how that happens! I haven't used any kraft cardstock in a while, which I love, so wanted to make it the main colour in the card. I had plans for the bow to go where the sentiment is, and the sentiment to go lower, but I went a little crooked on the pierced dots and had to cover my mistake so put the bow there! And the sentiment had to cover the bare ribbon where the bow was going to go! I love how it turned out!

Stamps: Cherry Blossoms (Flourishes), Small Phrases (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up), Copics
Cardstock: Kraft, Always Artichoke (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Blush (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Ribbon (Celebrate), American crafts brad, Paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment