Image Map

Thursday, June 21, 2012

May Your Birthday Be Special

So it's CAS time again, for Viva La Verve June Week 3. And I think mine's pretty clean and simple this time!! Yay! I turned the sketch side on, and moved the oval slightly. I used papers from one of my favourite collections - Portrait, from Crate Paper. The flowers are from Joyful Blooms (Verve), and I love how you can stamp them on patterned paper to co-ordinate with whatever you're doing! I stitched around the edge of the card, and zig zag stitched on the left hand side of the thin black paper, and distressed the edges. I just used a black marker to faux stitch around the border of the oval.

Stamps: Birthday Surprise, Joyful Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Papers: Portrait (Crate Paper)
Accessories: We Are Memory Keepers floss, Bag O Buttons buttons, Black marker, Tim Holtz edge distressor, Sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment