Image Map

Sunday, June 17, 2012

TCP Tuesday 214

Hi There! This is my card for the TCP Tuesday Challenge #214. The theme is "You Blow Me Away". And the idea is to use any stamp that could be "taken by the wind" or that you could blow on (including candles!), together with either the Cloud Border or Pinwheel die. I absolutely loooove the bunny stamps from TCP. I know I've mentioned that before, but you might say I'm a little obsessed! Lol! After making my first card with them a little while back, I can definitly say I'll be making MANY more! For this card though, I used the balloon from the Away We Go stamp set, with the Cloud Border die. I still had the "On The Bright Side One" papers out from an earlier card so used them for the balloon and scallop border. I stitched over the clouds, but faux stitched around the border, and coloured the bunny with copics.  
Stamps: Away We Go (The Cat's Pajamas), Hope Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White 
Papers: On The Bright Side One (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Cloud Border and Circus Border (TCP), large scallop border (MFT Dienamics), Foof-A-La Bag O Buttons buttons, Stampin up twine and ribbon, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, white gel pen, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment