Image Map

Saturday, June 30, 2012

TCP Tuesday 216 - Thanks Bunches








It's TCP Tuesday time! And I just love the inspiration photo's! The beautiful flowers and cute lanterns made it easy for me to come up with today's card.

I used the Wheel Love stamp set, and coloured it in with Copic markers. I cut it out and adhered it to a white oval that I machine stitched around. I embossed the large white background with a cuttlebug folder, stitched around that also, and used an old Prima flower for the splash of green and brown in the photo's.

Stamps: Wheel Love (The Cats Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: N/A
Accessories: Prima flower, Stampin Up twine, Spellbinders ovals, Stampin Up small oval punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment