Image Map

Monday, July 16, 2012

Viva La Verve July Week 2

So I'm getting a bit tired of using the same papers over and over. I really need to buy some more, but that's a month or so away. So I decided to use some Christmas papers from last year for this card, that I hope, don't look too Christmasy! And I think I'm going to do this again in the future to help use up some more of my Christmas paper pads! These papers are from the Lost & Found Christmas collection by My Minds Eye. The sketch is for Viva La Verve July Week 2.

Stamps: Words Cannot Express (Verve)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up), Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory (Stampin Up)
Papers: Lost & Found Christmas (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: We Are Memory Keepers floss, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders circle

No comments:

Post a Comment