Image Map

Monday, July 16, 2012

TCP Tuesday 218 & Viva La Verve July Week 3



Hi everyone! Here is my card for the TCPTUES218 challenge and Viva La Verve July Week 3!

I ALMOST made it a Christmas card! I didn't think of the colour combo being Christmasy until I made this card, but I did need a cute birthday card so I had to resist a Christmas sentiment! But I will definitly be recreating this, or something like it, for one of my Christmas cards this year! I love that this image can be used for both occaisions! Anyway, onto the card! I thought the polka dot paper was a bit bright, so I covered it with a layer of vellum and sewed it down. Under the scallop circle is a Spellbinders label and another piece of vellum which I sewed two lines on. Loved that the sketch involved some twine too :)

Stamps: Birthday Bunny (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kraft (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Happy Days (Echo Park), Vellum (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle, scallop circle and label, Stampin Up twine, Bag O Buttons buttons, dimensionals, sewing machine



No comments:

Post a Comment