Image Map

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All The Cupcakes You Can Hold

This stamp, Sprinkles on Top, from My Favourite Things, is just perfect for a little girls card! Unfortunately I've run out of my favourite "Blush" papers from My Mind's Eye, and I only have scraps left now (it's definitly a collection I'll have a hard time saying goodbye to!), so I had to use some Kaisercraft paper from their Miss Nelly collection instead. I coloured the girl with copic markers, and used liquid pearls around the large circle.

Stamps: Sprinkles On Top (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Miss Nelly (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Stampin Up ribbon, Spellbinders circle and scallop circles, Martha Stewart border punch, Doilie (my stash), Bag O Buttons buttons, liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment