Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas To You

So I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone for this card. I usually always do very traditional colours on my cards, Whites, creams, deep reds, and dark greens. But I thought I'd have a go at something bright. What do you think! The papers are from Kaisercraft and I cut a large circle out and added dazzling diamonds to the edge all the way round, and used Stampin Up ribbon to turn it into a bauble. I ended up making 5 of these, and on the last one, my sewing machine broke, the needle snapped and the whole thing jammed. So it's the last sewing I'll be doing for a while :( Maybe I'll have to ask Santa for a new one this Christmas ;)

Stamps: Stampin Up (unknown set)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler,
Papers: Mint Twist (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Spotlight lace and buttons, We Are Memory Keepers floss, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Stampin Up ribbon, Stampin Up scallop edge punch, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment