Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

From Our House To Yours

I can't seem to make a Christmas card without one of these Christmas trees on it! Oh how I long for the new Verve Holiday Greetings stamp set for a little variety. It's a bit late to get it to use on Cards for this year, but I will definitly have it for next year! In the meantime, with a mixture of forest moss ink and dazzling diamonds permanently on my fingers from these tress, I bring you this latest Christmas card. Gotta be one of my faves. With my sewing machine out of action, I used a white gel pen to add detail to the border and around the circle. The papers are from Simple Stories' Handmade Holiday.

Stamps: Poinsettia Christmas, Winter Tree (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Forest Moss (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Papers: Handmade Holiday
Accessories: Spotlight lace, Bag O Buttons buttons, Stampin Up linen thread, dazzling diamonds, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment