Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Cardmaking Day

 
 
Happy World Cardmaking Day everyone! I started making cards about 5 years ago and never expected it to turn into such a passion of mine. I find it so rewarding and have met so many wonderful people. It really is an amazing hobby and I'm so glad it found its way into my life! The card I have to show you today is one that was in Volume 19 No. 7 of Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine. It was for a feature they did on using felt. You can see I used felt for the clouds and the strip over the grass. I paper pieced the balloon with papers from Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection.

Stamps: Away We Go (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party (Stampin Up)
Papers: Summer Fresh (Simple Stories)
Accessories: MFT squiggle border, TCP cloud border, Spotlight lace and button, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment