Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wishing You A Special day

 
 
Hi everyone! I'm so excited about the new Taylored Expressions Christmas stamps and dies out soon! I'm determined to get a start on my Christmas cards early this year! After looking at the Baker's Dozen sneak peaks I'm super excited to make cards with these stamps :) In the meantime, here's another TE card using the Make A Wish stamp set. I made the frame from Tim Holtz grungeboard. I've had it for an age but never used it! It was very easy. I glued some designer paper from MME to the grungeboard and used two Spellbinders dies to cut it. I layered that over some white cardstock with the birthday sentiment on it.

Stamps: Make A Wish (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whipser White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Meadow (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flower, Tim Holtz grungeboard, Doily, Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment