Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend! I'm right into making all my Christmas cards now and have coloured a few hedgehogs ready to use (so you'll see more in the coming days!) For this one I used the To have and To Hug stamp and coloured it with copic markers and added some dazzling diamonds to the star. The papers are from Teresa Collins' Santa's List collection. I added a few square/rectangle layers of vellum, designer paper and cardstock. I think a lot of my Christmas cards this year are going to include some glimmer paper. I used it on the banner here with some black pearls to join it.

Stamps: To Have and To Hug (Penny Black), Christmas Mini's (Impression Obsession)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Grey (Stampin Up), Copic X -Press It, Vellum, Glimmer paper
Papers: Santa's List (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Whimsey Farm twine, Spotlight button and lace, MFT Doily die, Dazzling Diamonds, MFT pennant die, Kaisercraft pearls

1 comment:

  1. Am loolong fpr Hedgehog stamps to buy. Do you know anyone who is selling them?
    LOVE YOUR CARD!

    ReplyDelete