Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Cakes



Hi there! I have a set of three cards to show you today. I was getting rid of some of my older papers and came across these My Mind's Eye papers from their Rosy collection (now archived).

 
I also had these big red buttons on my desk and decided to make some fun cake cards. The stamps are from The Cat's Pajamas, and I coloured them in with copic markers.

 
 These doilies are from my local packaging warehouse. They are the perfect size for my cards and I use them a lot. And they were only $4 for a pack of 250! Not all craft supplies have to come from craft shops!



Stamps: Lots Of Cake, Mod Wedding Cake, Big Cake, Birthday Scrawl, Happy Mr Frisky, Happy Wedding Day (The cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red (Stampin Up)
Papers: Rosy (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Packaging Direct doilies, Prima flowers, Fancy pants buttons, Hemptique twine, Sewing machine, Spellbinders circle and petite scallop circle dies, Stampin Up black marker pen

No comments:

Post a Comment