Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Ewe Complete Me


Hi there! I have a set of three cards for you today. They were published in Februarys issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft. 
 
 
I used the one stamp, from the Cat's Pajamas Ewe Complete Me set, to create all three cards. I couloured them in with copic markers, and all the papers are from My Mind's Eye.
 
 

Such cute sentiments, they could be used for partners, friends, or family!

 
 
Stamps: Ewe Complete Me (The Cat's Pajamas)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: Dolled Up (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Doily, Stampin Up heart Trio punch, Prima resin blossoms, sewing machine, Spotlight buttons & lace, Ranger liquid pearls, Spellbinders circle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment