Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Special Delivery


Papertrey Ink has the most wonderful baby stamps. This set is probably my favourite. The stork is so adorable. I stamped it on white cardstock and added some dazzling diamonds to it's wing. The papers are My Mind's Eye. I used white cardstock and vellum for the clouds and sewed through them. I am STILL yet to buy a grass border die, so mine is hand cut, and I sponged the tips with Pistachio ink. And after I made this one for a friends mum, I had some requests for a boy version. So here it is!

 
 
I'm not sure which one I like better!!!
 
 
Stamps: Bundle Of Love (Papertrey Ink)

Ink: Tuxedo Black 9momento), Copic markers, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: Be Amazing and Be happy (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Hemptique twine, Stampin Up buttons, Edge distressor, sewing machine, dazzling diamonds







No comments:

Post a Comment