Image Map

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Baby Sets



I just adore making baby cards. I think it's the colours I get to use :) I made a card for a dear friend who just had a baby girl, and loved it so much I made another one and couldn't stop there! I ended up making a whole baby girl and boy set! I used papers from Echo Parks Bundle Of Joy boy and girl sets. I love how well these papers co-ordinate. Both cards are shaker cards, with crushed glass as the shaker element. I used the Lawn Fawn stitched banner die to create the shakers. For the boy set, I used a clear pillow box to create a package that would easily fit some booties, a singlet or two, or something else small. I just filled mine with white tissue paper for the photo. I used Spellbinders labels 11 to make the tag. I just punched a hole in the top for the ribbon. I did the same for the girl tag. The little box in the girl set is from Stampin Up. I used left over papers to adhere to the box, and stamped the elephant from My favourite Things' Beautiful baby stamp set to add over the top. Such a quick and easy gift set to create.
x

Stamps: beautiful baby (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Pink Pirouette (Stampin up). Tuxedo Black (Momento) 
Cardstock: Whisper White, dazzling Diamonds (Stampin up)
Papers: Bundle Of Joy (Echo Park)
Accessories: Spellbinders labels 11 die, Stampin Up chevron ribbon, blue button and white thread, Crushed glass from Etsy, Lawn Fawn stitched banner die, Spotlight sequins and white botton, House 2 Home doilies, pink shredded tissue paper and clear pillow box, My favourite Things star die, Tim Holtz Edge Distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment