Image Map

Saturday, May 9, 2015

For A Very Special Mother In Law

 
Happy mother's day to all those mums out there!! I have two wonderful kids, and feel very blessed to have them in my life. They are a joy to be around and show me every day they love me, so I feel every day is mother's day :) Here is another card I made for a friends mother in law. She requested something floral so I decided to use the Taylored Expressions Mixed blooms stamp. I coloured it with copics and hand cut it out. I layered it on a vellum heart and doily and finally used my sewing machine again for some zig zag stitching! I didn't have a mother in law stamp so I just printed the sentiment out on my computer! Have a wonderful and relaxing day mums! I hope you get some time to craft!
x
 
Stamps: Mixed Blooms (tailored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento). Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, vellum (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Adorbs (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon, Spellbinders heart die, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, House 2 Home doily, Spotlight lace, Tim Holtz edge distressor, sewing machine


No comments:

Post a Comment