Image Map

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Anniversary


I find wedding and anniversary cards quite difficult, but I must say, I do like this one I've made. The photo does not do this card justice, The gold glitter paper and gold splatter over the card do not show up well, but it looks great in person. I used 3 wood veneer frames with paper from My Mind's eye's Pretty things collection behind them for the main centrepiece. I'm not sure on the brand of the frames, may be American Crafts Amy Tangerine?? I seem to have misplaced the packaging. I did sponge the frames slightly with yellow ink, as well as the edges of the sentiment, the sprayed the whole card with gold colorshine spray.

Stamps: LJD Together Forever (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink) 
Cardstock: Whisper white, Gold glitter (Stampin Up)
Papers: Pretty Things (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Heidi Swapp gold colorshine spray, Wood veneer frames, Prima flowers, Spotlight sequins, Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die

No comments:

Post a Comment