Image Map

Monday, May 18, 2015

I Just can't Thank You Enough

 
Hi there! I hope you had a good weekend. I have a quick Thank You card to show today. I used papers from Teresa Collins'Family Stories collection. I am pretty much down to just scraps with this collection - major love! Anyway, I added a few base layers, and then cut a large circle out of the grid paper to which I added some pink and navy patterned paper behind it. I'm really into feathers now if you haven't noticed! I thought it was a pretty addition to this card.
 
 
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My Favourite Things)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Basic grey (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: family Stories (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Teresa Collins' enamel dots, Fancy Pants button, Jolly Olly's feather, Spotlight sequins & lace, Kaisercraft flower, Spellbinders circle die, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment