Image Map

Friday, May 22, 2015

May All Your Wishes Come True


I was feeling in a pink and sweet  mood today, so decided to grab the gorgeous Tiddly Inks image Fairy Heartfelt to make this card. I coloured her with copics, twice actually! This is the second, nicer version. The first wasn't pastel enough :) Do you colour images and then never use them because they're just not right? I used papers from Echo Park's Bundle Of Joy collection and just cut a few circles to hide behind the main image.
Enjoy your weekend.
x

Stamps: Fairy Heartfelt (Tiddly Inks), Sweet Birthday Wishes (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, dazzling Diamonds (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Bundle Of Joy (Echo Park)
Accessories: Spotlight sequins, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Stampin Up circle punch, Tim Holtz edge distressor, Spellbinders classic circles die

No comments:

Post a Comment