Image Map

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Don't Mind Me!

Hi there! This is my card for the Viva La Verve May week 5 sketch. It's supposed to be clean and simple, but I just couldn't help adding a few extra things :) The three back panels are cork, and are glued on to white cardstock with a glue gun - definitly not my favourite material to work with, but I just love how it looks! The cute bunny stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas, and is coloured in with Copic markers.

Stamps: A Girl and Her Cake (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Rosy (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: MFT Dienamics jumbo scallop border, The Cat's pajamas flower and cloud border, Stampin Up twine, Cork, My Mind's Eye button


No comments:

Post a Comment